You can buy and present your card online. If necessary, our staff is happy to help and guide you through the purchasing process at the museums.
|Adult||300,-||Children/youth (6-17 years old)||150,-||Family (Two adults with their own children)||450,-||Student (Upon presentation of a valid student ID)||150,-|
Give as a gift
Set someone special on an enchanting journey of unique experiences, new places and unforgettable memories.
The museum card is personal and is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. MiA's museum card applies to ordinary entrance. Special ticket prices apply for tickets to guided tours, events, concerts, etc.
Please note that you must have the card with you, either online or in physical format (contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you want a physical card), and present this to get free admission and discounts at our museums.
Asker and Bærum
- Aurskog-Høland bygdetun
- Visitor Centre Wetland Nordre Øyeren
- Fetsund timber booms
- Lørenskog region Museum
- Skedsmo region Museum
- Tertitten, The Urskog-Høland Railway *
- Eidsvoll Museum
- Gamle Hvam Museum
- Hurdal museum Hulderhaugen
- The Collections of Nes Municipality
- Ullensaker Museum
* On the railway museum Tertitten, Urskog-Hølandsbanen, the museum card gives «3 for 2 tickets». We treat you to the cheapest ticket. Lommedalsbanen is not covered by the museum card.
The card gives you these discounts:
10% discount at our two large children's events. 10% discount on all products, except items on commission.
Get the book «Sjekteboka: Historie – Tradisjon – Vedlikehold» for kr. 350,-. Only sold at the Oslofjord Museum.